Second hand uniform is available free of charge from school. Please speak to us in the office and simply tell us what you need! If you have uniform to donate, please make sure it's clean and bring it to the office.
It is very important to us that our children look smart at all times whilst in school as it helps with our high expectations for learning and behaviour. Our uniform consists of:
- Green school jumper or cardigan (bearing the school logo)
- White polo shirt (not the long sleeve formal shirts with full buttons)
- Grey school trousers or shorts, skirt or pinafore
- Grey, black or white plain socks
- Grey plain tights (no cropped, footless or leggings)
- Black, flat, closed toe footwear (not trainers)
- In the summer months, a green and white summer dress with socks or grey tights.
Please note, headscarves worn for religious regions must be plain black without embellishments and must be removed for PE lessons. Make up and nail varnish is not permitted.
PE Kits and swimming
Our school PE kit consists of:
- a green t-shirt with the school logo
- black shorts (with black leggings underneath if chosen) or plain tracksuit bottoms
- plain zipped jumper
- black fleece bearing the school logo
- black plimsoll pumps
It is very important that your child has their PE kit in school every day but please ensure it is taken home and washed at the weekend.
Year 4 children will be swimming every Friday, so they must have their kits (including a swimming cap) in school on that day.
Please click on the following link for a full copy of our School Uniform Policy:
Where to order
All of our uniform can be purchased from either School Trends or from Debonair in Oldham Town Centre.
To order via School Trends simply click here and follow the process through. You can either pay online or if you prefer, you can order online and send a cheque to the following address:
10 Carley Drive
Sheffield S20 8NQ
There are no minimum order quantities and your uniform can be delivered either to the school or to another chosen address such as your home. As well as the school’s approved decorated uniform, you are also able to order plain items such as trousers, skirts and shirts.
To order via Debonair please click here or you can buy in store:
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the school office.